Monday, September 24, 2007

Heroes thoughts

So Claire's already met a boyfriend prospect who's apparently love at first run-over-with-a-car. When I found out his name was Wes, I laughed so hard I almost peed myself. I dislike him already. I'm sure a whole generation of guys is now going to use the pickup line "are you a robot or an alien?" And he flies, so they're probably related.

I was all proud of myself for noticing that the symbol on people's shoulders matches the ancient Japanese symbol. But that still doesn't tell me much.

So great, Matt and Nathan both had marriage disasters. That's not cliche and overdone AT ALL.

A new hero has the Midas touch which could fund Mohinder's research. Yeah, cuz that totally won't decrease the value of gold.

And suddenly there's apparently nothing more desirable than winning a car signed by a guy who made a TV show.

So Mohinder's gonna be a spy. Yay!

Amusing episode

No comments: